Panels for control systems in Boeing 737
Software for control systems in Boeing 737. You can use app on local or networked PC. App is writen for best compability with Zibo 737 but it also works with others 737 (Ultimate 737). Default 737 aren't fully compatible. Panels don't use any textures, graphic interface is writen with used vector graphics so panels are resolution independent and in any sizes will be looks good.
Remember: App is still in development and may have some bugs. If You saw some unusual behaviors write to me and send a logfile. Contact You may find on this page.
- works with: Zibo 737, Ultimate 737-900 (another 737 not tested, but if they're use the same DataRefs and commands it will be work)
- save and load separate panel positions in configuration files
- resolution independent (created with scalabe graphics)
- update checking
- no performance impact
- no required any plugins
- change panels background color
- implemented all Zibo 737 used functions for panel (unless I forgot something)
- up to 5 full configurable warning lights panels (from 1x1 to 13x13) 90% of warnings works (I can't find the others yet or not implemented)
Boeing 737 panels:
- MCP: Mode Control Panel
- EFIS: Electronic Flight Instrument System Capt & FO
- FMC: Flight Management Computer (Captain & First officer)
- FMC LCD: only display from FMC (Captain & First officer)
- Master Warnings Capt & FO
- Display Units Selector Capt & FO
- VHF Radio
- EDCP: Engine Display Control Panel
- Landing gear lights
- Landing gear lever
- NAV panel Capt & FO
- ADF panel Capt & FO
- Overheat / Fire Protection Panel
- Warning lights (up to 5 configurable panels)
- Capt. brightness
- Background Flood
- Bus transfer
... more in future
Plans for the future:
- AC & DC
- WXR if will be implemented
- and probably some others...
Do I need any plugin installed in X-Plane?
- No, this is standalone application, You need only allow connection in firewall
Does it affect X-Plane performance
- No, application doesn't affect performance in any way
How to update app
- Replace files in folder with newly downloaded
How to import settings to newer version?
- Go to: Settings > All panels and You have button to open folder with actual saved configuration, then copy user.config file to the new version folder in c:\Users\(Your username)\AppData\Local\pw-dev\X-Panels*\ or save Your configuration to "Config" folder in app and load (after upgrade)
Can be used with touchscreen monitors or laptops/tablets with Windows?
- Work with touchscreens but I not tested
The panel won't open
- Check panel position in settings